Happy Earth day! A day to think about and bring awareness to our earth and the things we can do to have a positive impact on it and our lives. Here is your earth-friendly fitness round up!
Pact Apparel : Socks, Leggings, tanks, and other comfy earth friendly apparel.
Tasc Performance : Super soft, superior athletic clothing made from sustainable bamboo.
Natural Fitness : They keep their products simple, functional and environmentally friendly and plant a tree for every product they sell.
GoLite : An apparel company who’s aim is to have a “net-positive” impact. Amongst their endeavors is their product take back program to ensure their well-loved products don’t end up in a landfill.
Hugger Mugger Eco Yoga Kit : Head your yoga practice down a sustainable path with the Eco Yoga Kit.
Green MicroGym : The only gym in PDX who’s machines actually produce energy and put it back into the grid.
- Walk anywhere you can today. It’s good for you and for mother earth.
- With more daylight hours, try to open your blinds and keep the lights off during the day and early evening.
- Get outside and play. Turn off the TV and computer and soak in some Vitamin D.
- How Runners Can Help Save the Earth – from Enjoying the Course
- 8 Eco Tips for Trail Running
- Earth Day events in Portland, OR
Do you have a favorite eco-friendly product, company, or activity? Comment below. I will add them to the list and link back to you!